Tuesday, September 29, 2009

AC Moore helps

In order to get sterling silver and gold filled, I usually shop online.  The two closest retail stores both have customer service issues and I refuse to support them.  However, I make a trip approx. monthly to AC Moore to get incidentals and of course, I always check out their gemstones, etc.  Sometimes I find some neat stuff that is good quality.  Anyway, they started an AC Moore rewards program and they send you a $10 gift certificate everytime you spend $200 (if you spend more than $100 in one transaction, you get double points).  Today I stopped in with my coupons (email) and my gift certificates.  I paid $30 for almost $70 worth of merchandise.  With coupons so plentiful from them, I can get alot of different craft supplies and storage items there for usually 40% off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment