Friday, September 4, 2009

Skipped a Day!!

Well, I skipped a day and the sky didn't fall.  Working really hard on organizing these days.  I spent hours setting my "company" on QuickBooks and reorganizing my supplies.  Good work, but exhausting.  I carried it all the through my dreams last night.  As I explore the "not as fun" parts of business, I've been wondering.... Are my creations my inventory because that is my product, or are all my supplies my inventory?  Do I care?  Not sure right now, but QuickBooks would handle my inventory if I wanted it to.  Going to our local flea market tomorrow.  I go every month to see the "Bead Lady" (my name for her).  She brings tables full of beads, most gemstones, and I always spend.  I love her stuff and she always gives me a discount because I come regularly and buy a significant amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment